We do not aim to make money on shipping, just cover costs. Order processing time is generally 2-3 days if items are in stock. Please also see any specific notes below based on the type of product ordered. We tend to use USPS for shipping; UPS and FedEx are also available upon specific request.
Book orders are almost always shipped USPS media mail for the lowest cost possible.
- Order processing time is generally 2-3 days if books are in stock.
- When books are not in stock, it will depend on printer lead times, which have varied considerably in recent times.
Prints are generally shipped USPS Priority Mail in a photo mailing tube. Print order processing time can vary considerably based on the size and medium of the print ordered. Most fine-art paper prints can be shipped in as little as 2-3 days, while custom large-format panoramas can take up to 90 days.
- Prints are insured (by us, or the carrier at our discretion) against damage in shipping.
- If a print arrives damaged, please contact us immediately for a replacement at no cost.
- We do not ship framed prints, due to the cost and high risk of damage.
Novelty gifts are generally shipped USPS priority mail.
- Order processing time is generally a few days, if items are in stock.
Wholesale orders are shipped the most cost-effective freight option available at the time.
- Due to the craziness in supply chains and trucking, costs and delivery times can vary widely.
- Please contact us for the latest information and rates.