Holy Spirit Prints products combine inspirational photography with scripture, thereby utilizing the natural beauty of God's Creation in order to both share the gospel message with the lost and to provide inspiration and motivation for fellow Christians.
We follow the example that the Apostle Paul used when he presented the Gospel to unbelieving gentiles - Paul lead with nature’s testimony to the sovereignty, majesty, grace, and truth of a Holy God, and Creator, as the starting point.
For Christians, daily reading and spending time in the Word is critical to becoming a mature Christian. Our approach is to provide hope and light to believers with an emotional component of inspirational photography that captivates interest to help them remain strong in their faith and walk as a Christian.
We pray that our work can adequately convey the awesome love, mercy, grace, hope, forgiveness and joy that the living God, the Creator, the Lord Jesus Christ offers.May God bless this project, if it pleases His will; and may you find hope, encouragement, wisdom and comfort from our work.
– R. John Anderson
CONGRUENT WITH THE ABOVE:
A. Run our business using Christian ethics, morals, and principles, extending to both customers, employees and partners.
B. Balance the conflicting goals of making enough money to sustain (and hopefully grow) the business vs. the desire to keep product prices as low as possible to reach as many as possible.
Attendant to this objective is balancing the quality of printed materials vs. their costs, as nearly everything we produce is full/four color of the highest quality. We believe that an emphasis on the side of quality is best, if the final product pricing is still viable; we try to present the Lord’s creation in the best quality possible. When the Lord gathered materials and workers to construct His temple, He chose the best.
Along with Acts 26:16-18, the scriptural foundation for Holy Spirit Prints rests on verses defining the testimony of nature to the glory of God and on verses indicating the inerrancy, completeness, and inspired nature of the Bible, the written Word of God.
- “The heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky above proclaims his handiwork.” – Psalm 19:1 (ESV)
- “For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse.” – Romans 1:20
- "'But get up and stand on your feet; for this purpose I have appeared to you, to appoint you a minister and a witness not only to the things which you have seen, but also to the things in which I will appear to you; rescuing you from the Jewish people and from the Gentiles, to whom I am sending you, to open their eyes so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the dominion of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who have been sanctified by faith in Me.’" - Acts 26:16-18
- “All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work.” – 2 Timothy 3:16-17
- “For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.” – Hebrews 4:12
- “It is written, ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God.'” – Matthew 4:4
- “Your word I have treasured in my heart, That I may not sin against You. Blessed are You, O Lord;Teach me Your statutes.” – Psalm 119:11-12
And let us be ever mindful of this:
- “Whether, then, you eat or drink or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.” – 1 Corinthians 10:31